Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Yes, I know I still owe this blog a 16 month update photo. The photos have been taken, but I don't like how they came out. Been playing around with different editing effects to make me like them. More to come.
 
So this week is teacher appreciation week, to kick off the week Raegan brought in these adorable photo flip books I made for her teachers. I made them in publisher, saved them as 4 x 6 photos, got them printed at Walgreens for 0.16 cents each and then added a 30% off coupon onto that. In total, for 2 teacher books, along with the silver rings I bought to bind them, I spent $5 total! I forgot to take a picture of the final product, but here are some of my favorite pages.
 
I wanted to include the photos we get from Raegan's school. All-in-all I thought it was a total success and her teachers LOVED them. Only took me a train ride into the city and then back home to call these baby done. Raegan's Teacher Appreciation gift:
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Cute huh?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie - these are so darn cute? Where do you get your creative side from? Not from your Mama, that's for sure!!!

Such a unique idea....love it!