Summer is officially over and we are heading into my all-time favorite part of the year… fall! We did have a wonderful summer though in the Kramer household, while it did seem like an extra hot one (I honestly don’t know if it was that hot, or we were just more conscious of it due to having a baby), we seemed to cram a lot into the past few months. I think I most enjoyed the workweek days when Eric and Raegan made their way into the city, picked me up from work at 2 and we had fun in the sun in one of the best cities around.
Remember that little ole summer to-do list I made, we never forgot about it and tried to check all 19 things off our list, we did it all but 4. Not too shabby. Though in school grade terms that is a C, that is like an F to this school nerd!
Anywho, I don’t think I got around to posting about all of our adventures and I honestly don’t think I have it in me right now to write about the ones I left off, but here’s our summer in pictures. I know Raegan won’t remember a single of these, but we will and I think we made memories we’ll never forget and hopefully we started a tradition that will keep for years and years to come. Maybe next year we do a fall to-do list. Because let’s face it, in our household things are always more fun in cooler weather!
Happy fall! Now I’m off to go shop online to find the perfect fall pair of boots!














0 comments:
Post a Comment