Traditional Katie in Hawaii with Nat Photo
Last week I got to hang out with my best friend, on the beach, in Hawaii, for an entire week. Saying either one of those things sounds wonderful to me, but to have them all (bestie, beach & Hawaii) at once is just amazing!
I must admit, I missed Eric more than I thought, but am so grateful that he let's me spend our money on vacation without him. I love you for that one babe!
It is crazy to think that this past trip will most likely be the last time it is ever just me and Nat. From here on out I am pretty sure I will have a rolly polly munchkin on my hip. Our time was well spent sleeping until we wanted to get up and laying out in the sun until we got too hot. To think back to where our friendship has taken us over the years. From Eastview Middle School gossiping over boys, to BHS super fans, to going away to the same college together and now Nat and Eric away in Hawaii to Eric and I expecting our first baby. Time really does fly. Even with miles and miles of ocean between us, Natalie has always been my closest friend, our friendship is so different. I started out this post with the thought of just talking about my trip, but apparently it turned into a bestie love shout out!
Nat and Eric, thanks for letting me crash at your place for an entire week. Nat, thanks for loving baby girl Kramer so much already and for being you! Eric, thanks for giving up your bed for a week and taking the futon for a pregnant lady! :)
Shaved ice at Matsumoto
Loving on Baby Girl
Of course we went shopping, I bought this dress for baby and then the next day I put on this shirt. I guess I like navy and white stripes.
Big sunglasses + pea-sized head Nat = great times


0 comments:
Post a Comment