Sunday, April 10, 2011

1st Birthdays and Hawaiian Visitors

This past Saturday was Caleb's 1st birthday party, not only did I get my baby fix in, but Caleb had a surprise visitor all the way from Hawaii! Can I tell you, Chris did an over the top job in decorating and planning for this party. She has set a high standard for future kid's parties. It was a great day spending time with my extended family. I have grown up with the Pawluks and I love them dearly.

Happy Birthday Caleb, you are one lucky little boy!

Smash Cake Chris made - the inside was banana bread!

And the cupcakes - handmade with love by Chris

Loved the banner!

Birthday Boy has arrived

Checking out his party set-up

Hanging out with Aunt Nat


G Family

How old is Caleb.... 1

Glad Aunt Nat loves Caleb enough to fly home... it was a treat for me too!

1 comments:

The Grimmer Family said...

Thanks for the shout out!! So glad you were there to help us celebrate!!