Our wedding day of coordinator, Amanda Burdick of La Di Events, was a guest blogger over at WedLoft today and lookie who the pictures were of!! What a random Tuesday surprise!
Katie I think that your wedding must be reliving it self over and over on every blog here to japan. Congrats and I know your loving every minute of it.
Well I guess you can't call us newlyweds anymore! Been married for four years to the man I fell in love with when I was 17. We just added the handsome Weston into our family, who joined his sweet older sister Raegan. We love our 75 pound fur baby Keagan, he seriously makes us laugh every day.
1 comments:
Katie I think that your wedding must be reliving it self over and over on every blog here to japan. Congrats and I know your loving every minute of it.
Post a Comment