I just wanted to take a moment and remember the first man in my life, my dad. Today is his birthday, I can't believe he would have been 55. Where does time go? My mom and I were chatting the other day about how life just goes on, no matter how hard times can be, no matter how much you miss someone, you only have one choice and that is to continue on. I know I feel bad some days when I don't think about him as much as I used to, but I know without a doubt he knows just how much I love him and miss him. So today I am taking a moment to remember the 13 years I was able to spend with the first man of my life, the first man I ever loved. Happy Birthday Daddy.
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment