So not quite sure I know many 26 year olds with a bedtime, but as of this weekend I gave myself one. I am so tired of being tired. Falling asleep basically standing up and not being able to sit on a couch with Eric, with friends, by myself even and then find myself sleeping within ten minutes. It is embarrassing to say the least. Enter something I always hated as a child.... a bedtime. So I am regressing to my childhood days and making myself go to bed by 9 pm every night during the week. Even if I am not done with everything I was hoping to get done, I am stopping, at nine and hitting the hay. Here is to hoping I find myself with more energy and less time starring at the back of my eyelids at the most inappropriate times... So far so good.
1 week ago
3 comments:
1. I love sleeping so a bedtime totally rocks
2. I am going to hound you to make you stick to this!!
Katie, I am 29 and I have a bedtime too. I was finding myself doing the same things.
Great... glad I am not the only one who finds a bedtime totally needable... is that a word? Ha!
Post a Comment