I got the honor of making wedding shower invitations for Steph and Greg's first shower that will be next month. I finally got them in the mail this week and since this shower isn't a surprise for Steph and Greg I figured it was safe to post them. I wanted them to be fun, trendy and not super bridal shower-ish. Steph is not a huge fan of showers, too bad for her she is going to have two! Here was the outcome, I thought they were so fun! 

Up next, finalizing the invites for their June shower and finishing up Jenny's wedding programs, table numbers and menus. I love that my friends ask me to help out, I enjoying doing this stuff so much!
I hope everyone has a great weekend, I will be spending it cheering on the BHS boys track team on Saturday afternoon!
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment