Friday, February 12, 2010

Welcome Home Kramers!

We have been back from our honeymoon in Riviera Maya for almost a week now and I still feel like I am in La La Land. Our honeymoon was so incredibility relaxing, which is why I think I am having such hard time getting back to normal life. Our resort was amazing, Secrets Maroma, and it had the perfect atmosphere for the relaxing get away we wanted. We ended up going to the spa four times for massages…. AMAZING!!!! I don’t think I have ever been so relaxed and stress free. It was the first time Eric had a professional massage and I think I have him hooked. We were really excited for our upgraded swim-out suite room, but the funny thing was that the water was always in the shade so we never used it. Ha! Oh well, it was pretty to look at. It was just so nice to see each other for a week straight with no one else around. We had really good weather, except for the day we landed which it was raining cats and dogs. All the other days were sunny and warm, but not unbearable. I cried the day we left; it was all officially over, the whole wedding and honeymoon. I just couldn’t believe that after all the planning and after all the time we had to plan, in a matter of a week it was done. Really???? We had to come back to reality, to work, to responsibilities, to bills and housework… no no no!!!! But here we are, back for almost a week, living the same routine we had before we left, but now we are husband and wife!! Weird!!!! It is funny, every time this week Eric has called me at work, even if I answer the phone he asks for Katie Kramer. I think he is loving it that I have his last name now. As for me, it is taking some time getting used to. When I call clients I still say Katie Licciardi, not because I mean to, but because it is habit. Hey give me a break, for 25 years I been Katie Licciardi, it is going to take me longer than a week to remember I have a new name now!





















As for our wedding, wow, could things have gone any better? Seriously, when we were planning I was really worried with the timeline and how much time we would have between the ceremony and reception and I thought we would feel so rushed with pictures in between, but on the day, everything went on time and I never felt rushed, which was a huge relief to me. I was so nervous the morning of the wedding, I kept making my bridal party all me a bridesmaid and not the bride (it didn’t help, but it was worth a try!) Everyone kept laughing at me because I kept saying I had no feelings that Friday before the wedding and on Saturday. Everyone tells you to take in the day and really look around and remember it. But how can you, really? I mean I was so overwhelmed with feelings and emotion and anticipation, but the result left me feeling numb. I just couldn’t take it all in. The idea of getting married, that all this planning goes into this one day, that all these people are there to celebrate with you because they all love you and have touched your lives in some way, I mean really, how do you really soak all that in? Well, for me, I really couldn’t at that moment and the result left me numb! Well numb until I walked down the aisle (gosh I am not a pretty crier!) and saw Eric there all handsome looking, yeah I lost it. But he did to, so we are even!

I cannot give enough thanks to everyone that came and was there to party with us. There were so many moments that I remember from that day that truly touched me heart, made me smile and made me realize just how lucky I am:
• My mom waking us up with the video camera… good lord!
• Spending the morning with my favorite girls, drinking mimosas and getting all pretty
• Seeing Dave’s face when he walked in the door after I got into my dress, it made me feel beautiful
• I was so excited that Eric called me that morning to say hi and that he loved me (I only later found out that my mom called him to tell him to…. Thanks mom!)
• Riding over in the trolley to the church, starting to majorly freak out, but was loving the beautiful sunny weather we were having. Happy that there was no major snow storm that was going to keep people away
• Once at the church Madison was my train and began to tell me that something was wrong with my dress and was too big. While later at the reception she was excited that I got it fixed. Ha!
• Lindsay Slusher walked into the back room where we were waiting, I cried! She had just been released that morning from the hospital after having a c-session just 3 days before (Welcome to the world baby Luke!) and came to our ceremony. So touched
• Seeing tears in Eric’s eyes once I made it up the aisle. Success!!!! 
• The reception…. Beautiful! The flowers, the set-up, the venue….. all that I had ever pictured
• Our speeches… all 5…. AMAZING! We are so blessed to have such family and friends in our life
• I got my second wish for the night (the first was Eric to tear up at the ceremony), the dance floor was packed all night
• I can go on further, but for now will stop!

I love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmlcwwcfc bqdgwszad suqjnvmhx [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]cheap north face jackets[/url] qvtzbvhxz lkrdapezx wudecdpyi [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]the north face[/url] qbchkmzde bkikacwys kwpbyogce [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]north face jacket[/url] ipgbyhgjo oxkibfewp zeglgsgre
Related articles:
http://www.forumoncfnm.com/posting.php?mode=reply&t=12
http://www.boheme.fr/livre-dor/http:%2f%2fwww.cheap-nike-nfl-jerseys.com%2fsan-diego-chargers-jersey-antonio-gates-jersey-c-647_649.html
http://a-classwriting.com/let-your-creative-writing-be-affected-by-professional-essay-help/jexr/aHR0cDovL3NpZ21hLnB1cmlmeWluZy5pbmZvL3Bvc3RpbmcucGhwP21vZGU9cmVwbHkmIzAzODtmPTImIzAzODt0PTMwMDczMTc=

Anonymous said...

rbiazvocf vyqmtwbgo ujgsdomlq [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]north face jacket[/url] kvvajnhuy hcwohdrmq jtmwvdarx [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]northface outlet[/url] qjtjhycht rhgarsymt tkzmtglij [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets-sale.com]cheap north face jackets[/url] bnhflqwjp azradcwgw okphcybdx

Related articles:
http://www.sdhvycapy.cz/index.php/index.php/diskuze
http://happychild.org.ua/1266178/add_comment.html?parent_id=5385138
http://www.prisonbreakfreak.com/http:%2f%2fwww.cheap-nike-nfl-jerseys.com%2fsan-diego-chargers-jersey-antonio-gates-jersey-c-647_649.html