So our wedding photographer Caitlin Hazelton told me early last week that our wedding photos should be ready that week. So of course in my mind that meant they would be ready by Wednesday! Ha.... well after stalking my e-mail and Caitlin's website to see if the pictures were ready (seriously I think on Friday I checked every half hour, Eric kept calling me a freaky stalker) I finally just e-mailed her to check on status. I had a ton of work to get done and clearly was more interested in seeing pictures! Anyhow I am glad that I asked because she gave us a sneak peek on her blog. I was beyond excited Saturday morning when I saw the link she sent me. You see I am always checking out her blog because I just love her work and now seeing our photos on it.. I was like a kid in the candy store! Her work is just amazing and I finally felt like the pretty bride (yes for weeks I felt like I looked OK on our wedding day) but I am just in LOVE with her work so far. The rest should be ready by tomorrow, so until then I will just keep looking at these wonderful shots! Ain't my husband a hottie??





1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment