I cannot be more excited for my dearest friend (and one of my bridesmaids) Stephanie! She just called to tell me that Greg proposed! I didn't even see it coming despite the random call I just received from her on Christmas Eve. I just figured she was calling about our plans for Sunday. I don't think she could have asked for a more amazing Christmas gift. And the best part for me is that I get to see them on Sunday. They also just bought a house and I was finally making my way up to Mount Prospect to see it. Well now we have even more to celebrate. Looking forward to seeing Steph and Greg and congrats again you two! I love you both and could not be happier.
I guess Greg's proposal won over mine from our Senior Year Walk back in '06!
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment