Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A New Years Resolution

One of the many things that I want to start in 2010 is a blog to be able to share stories, pictures and any updates with friends and family. I must admit that during 2009 I have become an avid reader of many friends, wedding and home decor blogs and it only felt right if I start one myself. Of course, when I say New Years resolution, that for me starts after our January 30th wedding. I have said it many times, that lately I have been living life in the time frame of Before Wedding and After Wedding. Besides, who won't want to read all the new things Eric and I will discover as husband and wife! That still sounds like such a foreign language to me: husband and wife. I guess with time it will settle in.

There is so much to look forward to in 2010 for us. Eric is starting Graduate classes in January, our wedding, our honeymoon, purchasing a new car, re-decorating and re-doing much of our townhouse and then of course the weddings of my two dear friends Jenny and Natalie in June and July. Did I mention that Natalie's is in Hawaii!?!

So yes, there is much to look forward to and I cannot be more excited to see what next year and the future holds for us. For now I am just counting down the days until I officially become a Kramer!

0 comments: