Last month we got to celebrate our little man's first birthday with family. The kiddos (yes, I'm pretty sure big sissy thought the day was for her too!) love having everyone over and all the attention. No one napped that afternoon and we definitely felt the love for our handsome little guy. That little boy is such a bright spot in our lives. His smile, his goofy personality, his love for life. I would gladly celebrate that little boy of mine all day, every day if I could.
Some pre party pictures
This ducky face was a big one around that time
Mouth open smile... all day, every day
Hanging with Uncle Jack
The look of shock on his face once everyone starting singing. No tears but his mind was blown with all the attention
Totally unsure
Hey dad, you try it first
Big sis, always right there
Handed over every single piece of wrapping paper to be put in the garbage bag
Ducky face
Ducky face yet again
As long as sassy pants was with Madison she was willing to take pictures
Or with gigi
Love that little man of ours





















0 comments:
Post a Comment