Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day


Mother's Day.... it's a privilege to be my kiddos mom. And after a long exhausting week I needed the day to remind myself just how lucky I am. Not only for my kids, but for my support system always behind me.



Motherhood is no joke, it's never ending. It's dirty diapers, kisses for every boo-boo, 1 am wake-up calls, a house full of toys, hand prints on everything. But it is also that huge smile you get when you pick them up at daycare, the random leg hug with a "love you mama", that gummy first smile you get out of your newborn. It's those moments that completely make the hard ones worth it. 


I love these kiddos fiercely, they consume me, they fill me up, but I also realize that I couldn't do it without my other half. Eric makes me a better mom and I have realized through these past 2 and a half years that without him I just couldn't do any of it. I love our family of 4.






1 comments:

KristenRose said...

Katie,
Oh my goodness. These pictures are so precious! I love reading your blog because it is so obvious that you are a loving and caring mother and that your two kids are lucky to have a mom like you =] I hope that you are getting some more sleep now a days!