Monday, June 24, 2013

Slacker.... With a Promise to Get my Butt in Gear!


Ok…. I’ve been a slacker big time, it’s time to get back into this blogging world. I’ve always treated this blog as a baby book for Raegan and I need to get back to it! I am making a digital promise to not only post more, but to go back the past few months too.


This Sunday we ventured to the zoo with our favorite Malics, it was Blakes first time going and Raegan looked like a pro showing him the giraffes and bears (her favorite animals). I was a bit nervous how we would all fair with the high being 90, but we got there right when they opened and the first few hours were beautiful. 


We ended up at the Polar Bears right at the right time. They were filming a make a wish like video and right when we walked in and they were throwing frozen fish in the water having the Polar Bear jump in. It was pretty cool. 



Saturday was a rough day in our house with Raegan, but Sunday 100% made up for it. I like when a really good day can follow the really crappy ones, it makes it all worthwhile. All-in-all I think everyone had a good-hot time. I think there was about an hour in there when both kids were behaving at their best. Hey it’s better than nothing. Thanks Jen, Louis and Blake for spending the day with us! 


0 comments: