Sunday, March 24, 2013

Anyone Still There?

Hey, what's up? Remember me? Don't feel bad if you don't, most days I don't know either! So, shall we play a little game of catch up? Let me first say it's Spring, why the heck was it snowing today? Winter remember when I liked you? Yeah, then I had a kid. I moved on and I would like it if you would too.


This weekend was just what I needed, it was crazy busy, I'm exhausted all the way down to my toes. But it was good. It was fun, it was full of love and friends and family. As much as I need those low key weekends, I feel like we've had too many of those lately. So what do you do when you realize life's been too low key for my liking, you jump in head first into the deep end!


Eric was gone all day Saturday for a track thing down at IWU, so it was just us Kramer gals to survive the day together. We started off the day right with celebrating Steph and Greg's soon to be born son, whom I refer to as Nugget and this will always be his nickname if he likes it or not. Let me first say, the shower was absolutely beautiful and the attention to detail was mind blowing. I wish I had the time to have snapped photos of everything. But Raegan didn't leave my arms half of the shower due to a room full of strangers to her. Literally my arms are sooooo sore today. It was great to see Steph and Greg's families and friends. I cannot wait to meet this little man in a few more weeks. Love you girl, I hope you felt the love all day on Saturday!


Saturday night, after being home for a hour just to let Kegs out and feed him, we met up the Rohdes for dinner at 2 Toots in Bartlett. They serve your food on a train. Charlie was an old pro there, Raegan seemed entertained enough. We ended up back at their place and the kids ran around until way after Raegan's bedtime. Then what better way to end a Saturday night home alone than a hour phone date with your bestie. We should know by now there is no such thing as a quick 5 minute call with us. 


Today we saw our beloved Malic crew. (Seriously, we did this weekend right, literally jam packed with friends and I loved every moment of it!!!) You could tell all 4 of us adults were exhausted from the beginning, but it was great to see the kids run around the Children's Museum and I felt like one proud mama at how much more social Raegan has gotten. Her and Eric were running around everywhere together. Eric was definitely missing his little lady after being gone all day yesterday.  




Look at this handsome little fella that we found there, his haircut makes him look so grown up. Eric and I couldn't help but talk about how cute this little guy has gotten on the way home today.


The water table, as I assumed, was a huge hit. I hate how I look in this photo, but you can see the real fun I was having all day. My friends fuel my soul. Seriously. And that daughter of mine... I could just eat her up!


I will have you know that Blake is standing on his own, but Raegan is sitting on my knee. No spot on this water table was short enough for our shorty to reach. At one point she literally tried climbing into the table and threw a fit when I wouldn't let her sit in the water.



It's just a bit of water, no biggie



I wish this last photo wasn't so blurry. Raegan's running to Eric, just look at that smile. Melts.My.Heart. I am one blessed lady. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. I am not gonna lie. I'm beat, but I drank some coffee earlier to keep me awake as I had some work to do, and now I'm wired. Should make for some interesting sleep tonight.

0 comments: