You may have noticed a new picture in the header of this little blog. Does my math make sense? You guessed it, we are expecting a little Kramer in the beginning of January. Finally the cat is out of the bag, the white elephant can leave the room! We feel beyond blessed to have been able to create this little miracle.
My favorite part of this entire thing so far is my due date, January 5th, my dad's birthday. It was icing on the cake when we did the math forward to realize the day. While I know most babies don't arrive on their actual due date, it is such a sweet touch. It's just another reminder to me that he is always here, always watching and still taking care of me. I would love a reason to once again celebrate life on that day and would be a great story to one day tell. More to come, I promise, until then here is the latest 13 week ultrasound from last week. They say baby has long legs, clearly not something that will come from me.

4 comments:
YAY!!! I love you guys so much! You two will be awesome parents. Can't wait to meet the little Kramer.
Love,
Mom
Woohoo to telling the blog world! I am so excited for your little man! Thats right, I am calling boy. :)
Congratulations!
You're due the day after me! I wonder if the babies will end up being birthday twins!
OMG, Congratulations! I am so excited for you two! I cannot wait to hang out with your baby GIRL. :)
Post a Comment